Rules and Policies
We are dedicated to making events as FUN and SAFE as possible. To encourage safety our attendants are trained on the proper operation of attractions and manufacturer guidelines. Our attractions are also inspected by the North Carolina Department of Labor.
Rules for Inflatables
1. Adult supervision is required at all times.
2. No shoes or sharp objects such as jewelry or pins.
3. Inflatables can NOT be operated in rain or high winds. Inflatables will be deflated if wind gusts are greater than 20 miles per hour.
4. Participants must be of equal size and ability. No flips, pushing, rough housing, hanging on nets or piling on in the units.
5. No silly string, food, gum or other candy is permitted.
6. No persons over 250 lbs are permitted.
7. Inflatables need to be within 100 feet of a power source. Generators are allowed and are available to rent if needed.
8. A flat surface is required. Inflatables will not be set up in mud, mulch, sand or on gravel.
Deposit Policy: We require a 50% deposit to secure the equipment and/or services. Deposits are fully refundable if an event is cancelled 24 hours prior to the start of the event due to inclement weather. If a rental is cancelled due to inclement weather within 24 hours of the event, we will refund the deposit minus up to 20% of the total contract price and any nonrefundable inspection fees that we have paid in advance for the event. Deposits for events that are cancelled for reasons other than inclement weather are refundable but may be subject to a cancellation fee of up to 20% of the total contract price.
Weather Policy: Rain – If rain is forecast for the time that your event is scheduled, then you have the option of postponing or cancelling the event because inflatables cannot be used while wet. If you decide to proceed with the event and we set up the attractions, the full contract amount becomes due. High Winds – We reserve the right to cancel the rental if the wind is above 20 mph. High winds can move inflatables and cause damage and injury.
Payment Policy: We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Delivery Policy within the Triangle: The delivery fee is calculated by the number of miles from our warehouse to your location round trip multiplied by $1.25.
Outside of the Triangle: Drop Off Prices may not be available for cities outside of the Triangle. One or more of our attendants may be required for these events.
For questions or comments please send e-mail to email@example.com.